Tuesday, March 17, 2009

love/hate

my caller hates my company. she hates the service. she hates us all the more when she can't use her credit card. she screamed at me! she cursed me! she hates me!. she doesn't want to listen to me. she doesn't understand me. she hates me to the max...!
HOWEVER. she got tired of shouting and started to shut up and gave me time to talk.
i found out she was just trying to use the card for cash advance at an ATM machine and was unable to get the money she wanted.
i told her the reason was because of the wrong PIN (personal identification number) she used...
total silence. i removed the security hold on the account and informed her, the card is good to go..
THEN, she said sorry. she apologized. she didn't mean it when she said she hates me & my company. she admitted she was wrong.
SO, she started saying she loves the customer experience she had with me. she promised to be more careful the next time she uses her card. the call ended with her saying... " i love the way you assisted me and also the way you addressed my concern..i love you sweetheart.." CMON..!

3 comments:

carenmeman said...

hay naku that is so true of our customers i think all of them are the same. Masyado silang ma-react agad tumatawag na agad bago mag isip kaya napapahiya madalas di tulad natin mga noypi madaling makaintindi.

Japol Orona said...

yeah..you're right..!
that's why soemtimes, i'm being tempted to say..

kiss my ass! ahhahhaa...

thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious...