Monday, February 2, 2009

don't wanna talk to you

i have just received a call from someone whom after i introduced myself and finished my opening spiel, my caller kept screaming and complaining about the declined transactions she tried to do at a supermarket somewhere in the state of California. i tried to explain the reason for the decline but she kept talking and at boiling point attitude. she complained she doesn't understand me, that i'm not willing to help her and will file a complaint against me. EXCUSE ME..?! i said, she needs to let me talk and explain. obviously, she wouldn't understand me because i wasn't given the chance to say anything at all... for couple of minutes i let her do her thing and eventually she requested to speak to someone else...pronto! so i did what she told me... i transferred the call to one of my colleagues... never know what happened next... whoever got that call.. good luck!

No comments: